Monday 11 April 2016

We're Back!



Hello all and welcome to my little space of the internet.  You may have seen, I haven't posted in over a year and to remind me of this fact the previous post is called 'Hello February' (2015).  Just fab.

I love the idea of blogging, I really do.  Part of my degree is in creative writing, so a little outlet where I can log my musings with the written word, well it's perfect really.

Only it can be so difficult to fit it all in, as I'm sure so many of you will know.  If you're reading this and you're one of my friends or family, or if you follow my facebook or instagram, you will know what I've been up do in the last 18 months.  It's called parenthood.  And yes, I did manage to blog for the first few months of Ted's life but then I went back to work. Like all big changes, it took some adjusting and balancing and tweaking of how we work as a family, to make sure we all had the time to do what we need to get done.

But here we are.  All tweaked and adjusted (I think).  I've spent 2016 making some changes to my business and I think I've finally worked out what this blog will be for, and how it will work with my other platforms.

So for now, here is my cheeky little monkey (taken at nursery, in November).  Yes, he is adorable.  And whilst I don't want to call him an 'excuse', I'm sure his cheeky grin will be enough to help you understand why it's been quiet!

Melissa x


Photo Credit: Tracey Lorraine Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment